Our SME’s bring their skills and expertise with the latest innovation in automation technology to support your project(s).
- System Design and application development for high reliability and repeatability of performance and exceptional accuracy
- Automation Project Management, development of Automation Design Strategy and Automation System Architecture.
- Designed and implemented with quality and security designed in from the initial concept stage
- Expertise in Commissioning, Qualification and Validation at all phases of system life cycle.
- Control strategy optimization
- Specification development and qualification: URS, FS, SDS/HDS and complete IQ/OQ/PQ protocol development and execution.
- Integration of Validation in the development of Automation Strategy
SME Platform Expertise
- PLCs (Siemens, Allen Bradley)
- DCS (Emerson DeltaV, Siemens PCS7, Honeywell Experion)
- OSI—Pi Data Historian, Pi Vision, Data Link for Pi Batch Reporting, Process Book, Pi process graphics development.
- Cytiva (previously GE Healthcare) Äkta Unicorn Software Integration, Recipe/Method development & testing.
- BAS Systems specification, project management, commissioning & validation; Johnson Controls, Siemens, Honeywell
Check out some of our publications on the automation services we provide.
Working from Home – Our New RealityPharmaceutical company professionals understand the necessity of maintaining schedules and deadlines. In response to the pandemic of 2020, many technologically sophisticated businesses’ IT support teams have deployed the software tools to keep us integrated with our professional communities while observing the new work from home or quarantine limitations being imposed on the workforce. This isRead more
Migration Projects – The Not-so-Biological Clock is TickingSo, your automation system, whatever it might be, is getting old, or at least older. As the saying goes: “I thought getting old would take longer”. Perhaps your current automation system is running smoothly and has gotten past it’s “growing pains” period and paid back it’s ROI many times over. But now replacement parts to keep it fully operational are getting harder to find, and it is not as easy to maintain or find specialists to do so.Read more
Distributed Control Systems – An EvolutionToday’s automation system or process control system, like virtually everything these days, is built from an array of special purpose microprocessors along with computers and networked servers. These systems are referred to as “DCS” systems, which translates to “Distributed Control System”Read more
Chromatography – an Automation PerspectiveA variety of purification processes are used across many industries to produce numerous products used for daily consumption. Of many of the purification methods used in processing industries, chromatography is particularly powerful, and is widely used in the production of pharmaceuticals. Chromatography has wide-ranging utility, flexibility across application, and especially the degree to which it can produce compounds of very high purity for human consumption.Read more