Our staff have extensive experience in managing complex projects and performing Project Controls tailored for the Life Sciences industry.
- Outsourced Project Management Office
- Project inception and business case development, including development of Project Documentation: Charter, URB, PEP, Budgets, Schedules, Procurement Plan, Resource Plan, EHS Plan, OR Plan, Strategies (i.e. Automation, CQV, Licensure)
- Stage-gate processes, including deliverables management for various parties (i.e. Architects/Engineers, Construction managers, CQV Team, Owners Team, Vendors) throughout various Project Phases (i.e. Feasibility, Concept Design, Basic Design, Detailed Design, Procurement/Construction, C&Q, PV & Licensure)
- Budget Management and Cost Estimating
- Scope Management
- Resource Management
- Risk Management and risk mitigation planning
- Procurement Management
- Construction Management
- Cost Control; Budget & Forecasted spending management.
- Schedule controls; experience with MS Project and Primavera P6
- Integrated Cost & Schedule controls with EVM reporting and KPIs
- Document and drawing controls