Multi-disciplinary engineering is our fundamental strength.
- Biologics, MCC, Vaccines, Plasma Processing, Gene Therapy
- Upstream, downstream, fill-finish processes
- Oral solid dose, semi-solids and liquid dose
- Cosmetics and Neutraceuticals
- Cannabis Oil Extraction, Purification and Processing
- Batch, Semi-Continuous, Continuous Processes
- Process scale up and Commercial Implementation
Critical Utilities Design
- High Purity Water (PW and WFI) and steam systems
- Process and lab gasses
- CIP and SIP
- Washer & autoclaves, terminal sterilization
- Fill finish, lyophilization, packaging, serialization
- Chromatography In-line Buffer Preparation, TFF, UF, Nanofiltration, centrifuges, filter presses, Sterile Filtration
- Bioreactors and Single Use Technologies
- CO2 extraction, rotary evaporation
- Compounding / formulation, buffer prep/hold
- Chemical storage & dilution skids
- Waste handling, neutralization, and bio-kill systems.
- Compounding, Granulation, Compaction, Milling, High Speed Mixers, Fluid Bed Dryers, Tablet Press, Encapsulators, Coating Pans
Check out some of our publications on the engineering services we provide.
Designing Stainless Steel and Disposable Hybrid Systems for the Biopharmaceutical IndustryDisposable bioprocessing technologies have existed since the 1970s, originally focusing on filters and tubing sets . Design options have since evolved into complex flow paths including simulated moving bed (SMB) chromatography flow kits, disposable control valves and pre-packed chromatography columns. Options, applications and creativity are bound only by the designer and their materials of choice.Read more